The control and organization of most kinds of written tasks are performed on the cornerstone of consistent needs for students to talk and compose.
Kinds of written works of pupils
The primary kinds of class and house written work of students are academic documents, such as:
- plans and lecture notes of this instructor;
- tasks and workouts in chemistry;
- chemistry and biology abstracts;
- plans of articles along with other materials from textbooks;
- responses to concerns on biology and chemistry;
- reports regarding the utilization of laboratory and work that is practical biology;
- reports regarding the performance of laboratory experiments and practical work in chemistry;
- reports on specific or team projects based on excursions in Chemistry and biology;
- reports on summer time tasks in biology (6th grade) (the biology lesson that is first into the 7th grade);
- do-it-yourself works that are creative that are offered in the discernment for the teacherto individual pupils;
- compilation of analytical and tables that are generalizing schemes, groups, etc. (without copying tables that are ready-made schemes of textbooks).
Quantity and function of pupil notebooks in biology and chemistry
To do various types of academic work, pupils will need to have the next range notebooks:
Biology - 2 notebooks:
- 1 notebook - a workbook where written work is carried out into the class, including laboratory work. Functions are assessed;
- 2 notebooks - for practical work and knowledge control, where reports are drawn through to the performance of practical work, tasks for the control of pupils' knowledge are done (test tasks, evidence tests).